An Antipode is a place directly across the core of the Earth from another place. Probably the most well known is the North and South Poles.
List of Exact Antipodes Edit
- Geographic South Pole - Geographic North Pole
- Antipodes Islands - Gurnesy Islands
- Palembang, Indonesia - Neiva, Colombia
- Padang, Indonesia - Esmeraldas, Ecuador
- Valdivia, Chile - Wuhai, China
- Hamilton, New Zealand - Cordoba, Spain
- Christchurch, New Zealand - A Coruna, Spain
- Tauranga, New Zealand - Jaen, Spain
- Whangarei, New Zealand - Tangier, Morocco
- Ulan Ude, Russia - Puerto Natales, Chile
Feel free to add more at the end of this list! - Atlas Geo 10:49, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.