Asia is the largest and most populous continent in the world. It contains some of the most populous nations, including China and India.
- Oil, in the Persian Gulf and Middle East.
- Fertile Land for growing Rice, Soy, etc.
- Fish, many different varieties
- Silk resources, in China.
- Hydroelectric Power from rivers like the Mekong River and the Yangtze River.
Largest Asian Countries in Area
- Russia* (13,115,200 km2)
- China (9,584,492 km2)
- India (3,167,590 km2)
- Kazakhstan (2,724,927 km2)
- Saudi Arabia (1,960,582 km 2)
- Iran (1,648,195 km2)
- Mongolia (1,565,000 km2)
- Indonesia (1,419,588 km2)
- Pakistan (803,940 km2)
- Turkey (756,768 km2)
*Note: This list only includes the eastern half of Russia that is classified as part of Asia.