Bhutan,officially the Kingdom of Bhutan, is a highly mountainous,landlocked country in southern Asia surrounded by China to its north and India to the south.
- When it was first settled is unknown, but it is speculated to have residence since 2000 B.C.
- it's capital and largest town is Thimphu.
- it is fairly sparse, due to the country being surrounded by several mountains in the Himalayas.
- it is split up into 20 districts and has a few territorial disputes.
- There are a lot of ancient palaces and other landmarks.
- the current population estimate is 779,218.